Since 2003, Grupo CINTE is specialized in the integration of Information Technology and Communications (ICT) professionals, composing the best work teams for the implementation, support and development of technological solutions and with activity in more and more countries throughout the world. world. We are currently around 1,000 professionals who make a decisive contribution to the technological evolution of our clients in many projects. We believe that knowledge and talent can be found anywhere in the world and we look forward to incorporating it into the most exciting projects in the countries where we work, no matter where it comes from.
In Spain, we currently want to incorporate an excellent professional to work whose characteristics are:
- Full stack development is your thing. You have very good knowledge in .NET, C# and Angular + ngrx/ngxs and general web development.
- Deep knowledge in software design.
- You love clean code.
- Test automation is a natural part of what you do.
You can switch between different abstraction levels without mixing them up: why, what and how:
- Why we do something: talking about the purpose of a new feature.
- What we do: talking about a user story without involving technical details.
- How we do it: talking about technical details how a certain tasks should be implemented.
You love iterative development and you have the skills needed to make 100 small steps which combined produce good software design. You enjoy pair programming.
Platforms and libraries we use – good knowledge is a very big plus:
- .NET core with C#, xunit, Akka.NET, Rx.NET.
- Angular with angular material, nx, rxjs, ngxs, jest, cypress, SCSS.
Experience with either state management or e2e-testing is a must.
Azure Pipelines, Azure WebApps, Docker/Containers.
- Working with the team to plan and implement features, ensuring high product and high code quality.
- Developing and maintaining unit-, integration- and e2e-tests.
- Bugfixing and ensuring the application is running smoothly.
What to expect?
We develop a small application which helps customer service agents to do better customer service for an energy company.
We are a scrum team. We do everything ourselves:
- Product design, requirements engineering, development, testing, operation.
- We love what we do, we love our product and we enjoy improving it iteratively.
- We talk a lot – ensuring that we have a common understanding where it is needed.
- We aim for excellent UX. We aim to have great code quality too. And we have the best user stories in town.
- English C1 (Advanced).
- Salary according to experience.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible remuneration
- Mixed work format (office and teleworking)
- Málaga, Madrid or Andalucía (specific visits to the client).
Join the best work team!